About the proudct
Double-Sided, More Designs, Less Space — Double-sided design, more patterns to choose, a good space-saver; Halloween Plates has a spooky theme on the front with a graveyard scene, tombstones, ghosts, spiders, and skulls etc; Christmas Plates has all Christmas things and pretty swirls patterns on the front;20 different designs on their back
Perfect Size For Nails, Moderate Depth To Stamp — Full nail images measure 1.5cm x 2cm (0.59 in x 0.78 in );The whole plate measures 8cm X 14cm (3.15 in X 5.51 in).Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result, not so deep that end up with extra polish to smudge onto your nail. Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists.
Blue Protect Film, Original EJiubas Package Sleeve — Well protected from bend, scratches, and damaged with a transparent film; Handy Ejiubas sleeves storage;
Sandy Edges, NO hurt When Playing; Heavy Enough, NO Bend; High Quality, Appealing Price, A great investment for any nail art collection;
Video Support, 100% Full Refund Guarantee — Search Ejiubas on Youtube or Instagram, Lots of tutorial videos for your reference.
Size: 3.15 Inch *5.5 Inch
Material: Stainless Steel
Package Contents: 1 PC Double-side Ejiubas Christmas Stamping Plates;
1 PC Halloween nail design plates .
Package: Original Ejiubas Box Package, Bubble pack wrapped
Designs: Original Ejiubas Design, Copyright Reserved, Each design is protected by copyright laws.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
(Note: The plate is shielded by a thin blue protective film; please remove the film before use, so that the nail polish can be transferred by the stamper.)