3 X Nail Art Stampers & 3 X Scrapers
1.Use a lint roller or scotch tap to remove polish from stamping heads;
2.Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy;
3.Whenever you find it could not pick up the patterns well, pls wash the stamper by running water (regular temperature is fine) and dry it in air.
1. Apply base coat or regular nail polish on nail;
2. Apply nail polish to desired image within a plate, make sure the nail polish spreads well enough into the design;
3. Scrape across plate with the scraper to remove excessive polish;
4. Quickly press the stamper firmly making good contact into the plate to pick up the design;
5. Stamp the image onto your nail with a rolling motion or just press down and lift up immediately for lasting wear apply Top Coat;
6. For lasting, apply top coat slightly and quickly.
(All in all, Complete each step as quickly as possible)
1) It will be unable to print when the polish is complete dry;
2) You need to use the scraper in 45° to remove the extra polish ,so that you could transfer a clear image;
3) Clean the stamper before you use, but please note, use the cotton pad to wipe the stamper head after cleaning;
4) Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads as it’s removable, just lightly press when using;
5)Do not rub and prime the clear head, Do Not Buff or Scuff the surface with a nail file;
6)Don’t using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers ,these will cause haziness;
7) Don’t scratch and over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads, it may cause the heads to tear easily.